Avionski transport zekana

Sve o pravilnoj higijeni, smještaju i redovitoj njezi vašeg zekića :)

Moderatori/ce: zeko Simba, Lady Stardust

Re: Avionski transport zekana

PostPostao/la Bubica » uto stu 17, 2015 14:48 pm

Ajde ti to extra provjeri, za svaki slucaj. Istina je da vecina prima kunice, ali iskljucivo u cargo, ne u putnicku kabinu. Da ti se ne dogodi da te neugodno iznenade pola sata prije leta… I obavezno javi ako prodju u kabinu, jer ce to stvarno bit presedan i veeelika stvar!
Bubica
Bugs Bunny
Bugs Bunny

PostPostao/la Bugs » uto stu 17, 2015 15:10 pm

Pa evo primjer:

Iberia:
"Iberia does not permit the carriage of weasels (ferrets, pine martens, etc.).

Acceptance in the cabin

Take them with you in the cabin if they don’t weigh more than 8 kg. (including their cage or pet pack) with previous authorisation from the Booking Office

Some pets can travel in the cabin with you, if you get authorisation from the Booking Office and if the pet meets these conditions:
1. 8 kg. maximum weight including cage or pet pack.
2. Maximum container measurements are 45 cm long, 35 cm wide and 25 cm height and the sum of the three dimensions cannot exceed 105 cm.
3. The cage or pet pack should be strong, ventilated, with a waterproof floor and it should be safe. You can either bring one with you or purchase one at Iberia for €25*.
*Sold in airports. Subject to availability.
4. To carry birds, please ensure that the cage is strong, locks securely and that no food or drink can spill. The cage must also always be covered.
5. You can carry several animals of the same species in the same container if they are small and light enough.
6. You pet should travel with you without bothering the other passengers. It must stay inside its container/cage during the whole flight and its care is your responsibility.
7. Animals with special characteristics, e.g., a strong odour, etc., may bother other passengers and the crew, and you will not be able to carry them.
8. For safety reasons, do not occupy a seat in the aisles next to the emergency exits."

A razgovarala sam s njihovom sluzbom na dva aerodroma i svi su mi provjerili i rekli da su zecevi OK.
Bugs
Zečić
Zečić

Lokacija: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (SP), ponekad Zagreb (HR)

PostPostao/la Bubica » uto stu 17, 2015 19:27 pm

Pa to je onda super novost! :)
Ne znam kad su to uveli, ali sigurna sam da su pred 2 godine kunici smjeli samo u cargo. Sad jos nek se i drugi povedu njihovim primjerom…
Btw. upravo sam pogledala i Lufthansu - samo psi i macke. Cisto da znas, jer si u ranijem postu spominjala i njih...
Bubica
Bugs Bunny
Bugs Bunny

PostPostao/la Bubica » uto stu 17, 2015 19:43 pm

A kad smo vec kod toga - tu je i peticija za dozvolu leta u kabini i ostalim ljubimcima. Mislim da bi je svi trebali potpisati...
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Eu ... t/?azUPJbb
Bubica
Bugs Bunny
Bugs Bunny

PostPostao/la Bugs » uto stu 17, 2015 20:07 pm

Da, bila sam ziher da je Lufthansa bila na listi (neki sajt britanske udruge zecoljubaca sam gledala) al sad kad sam pregledala njihovu stranicu kaze samo u prostor ispod kabine. Al meni Iberia pase, pa mi je dosta :D :)
Bugs
Zečić
Zečić

Lokacija: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (SP), ponekad Zagreb (HR)

Prethodna

Natrag na Higijena, smještaj i njega

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 2 gostiju.

HR (CRO) by Ančica Sečan